Saturday, November 8, 2014

It’s holiday card time

I bought this beautiful Dream Weaver Holly stencil and I’m so glad I did.  When I first got it out of the package though I had a moment of panic.  What to do with it?   I taped it down onto some cream card stock and stippled with different colored inks then used some translucent embossing paste over it.  Because we used so much glitter this past weekend I was in glitter mode still and I lightly sprinkled the wet image with Art Glitter.  After it dried I could hardly take in that that was my creation.  I love companies that make quality products that make my work look good.  Open-mouthed smile 

When I picked the image up today I could see a lot of ink smudges on this piece.  I got out my handy dandy little scissors and fussy cut all around the holly.  Using an embossing folder and layering the panel with some shiny red made a wonderful card to add to my stack. Did you start on yours yet?

IMG_6892 (800x621)

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your beautiful holly! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! That holly branch is quite stunning, but everything about this card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.