Saturday, November 15, 2014

PPRS Stamp #379 & 380

IMG_6941 (649x800)

isn’t it just so fun when you begin and you have no clue what you are going to end up with?  I had this left over piece of die cut from a previous project and it was just too perfect not to use.  I stamped it with the snow flake stamp in Peacock Feather distress ink,  It looked so plain I decided to give it a spritz of spray adhesive and then sprinkled lightly with Art Impressions crystal glitter.  Then I inked up the snowflake and stamped again over the first impression.

Next step, stamp that beautiful little ornament at various heights.  I had drew the cords they are hanging from and then colored them with copics and added a bit of silver to the cords and Wink of Stella to the inner parts of the ornaments.   Added a bit of spritzing via a stamp and it turned into a beautifully soft vintage card.  I am entering this into Simon’s Monday Challenge to use an ornament.

Technorati Tags: ,

5 comments:

  1. Great little ornaments! Gorgeous card! I love the sparkle. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Colors and love he beautiful shimmery peacock glitter! Thanks for joining in the challenge with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is gorgeous!!! I love the pretty PPRS ornaments! Wonderful glittery framing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.