Wednesday, January 11, 2017

#815 #816 #817 #818 #819 lucky dog

Oh look, the little pair of paws i got from somehwere or someone showed up when i was cleaning.  Rather than let them disappear again I decided to make a card and use at least one of them up.  I have so many dies that are wanting using also.  These large speech bubble dies seemed so cute when i saw the release on them, then………hmmm….how was it I wanted to use these.  I stamped the back ground with other of the Whipper Snap stamps in that set.  I used a combination of copics and water colors to get the bubbles to look realistic. 

I really like the technique of embossing the dies too.  That’s going to be my theme for the year, I think.  Smile 

IMG_8811 (757x800)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.