Friday, January 27, 2017

how did i forget this one?

IMG_8830 (665x800)

Happy Valentine’s Day…it’s the holiday i pay the least attention to although i do like to send cards out to some of my younger friends.  Friends my daughter’s age.  They are young mom’s and they appreciate happy mail. 

This is a Sizzix die i haven’t had much time to play with.  The hearts DP is leftover from a Simon kit I think.  It was fun to pair this piece of rick rack with the jars.  Do you have any rick rack still hanging around? 

Sentiment is from Kristina Werner set at Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for coming by.

Challenges:  Simon Says Stamp Anything goes Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. I like how you did the rick rack and the paper is fun... well, the whole card is fun. Great VD card! I like VD cards too, haven't made too many this year. Too busy so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Janeen! The embossing is wonderful and the paper is so cute. That is such a lovely idea to send Valentine's cards to friends who appreciate them.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janeen, I love this!!! It looks like like a beautiful, valentine quilt! I love the sentiment too! Wonderful Valentine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.