Friday, January 6, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge

Sketch challenges are so much fun.  One of my goals this year is to do loose interpretation of sketch challenges.  I’m so literal, usually.  And here goes the first sketch for the year 2017.  This was the first time i used my MFT pierced heart dies that i purchased over the holidays and i get to enter this beauty into two challenges.  MFT SKetch Challenge and Simon Says Wednesday I made the stencil from a sizzix die that i have and sponged worn lipstick over my stencil for this.  wasn’t sure how that would turn out but i do like what it did. The little cream heart is covering up a smudge.  where did that black ink come from ??????

IMG_8795 (689x800)IMG_8797 (729x800)MFTWSC314

3 comments:

  1. Cool sketch! I LOVE the stenciled background! I think in 2017 I need to purchase a few stencils. I don't have many large die cuts either but I love it that you made your own stencil!!! such fun! I love how you made a heart border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, I love how you have interpreted the sketch.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stenciled background is the bomb, it's such a subtle touch but has such and impact.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.