Wednesday, January 4, 2017

It’s a New Year

Let’s try a new Font for the beginning of the year and this first post.  Hmmm…I kind of like it.  It’s called Credit Valley.  I use size 14 for most fonts.  Easier reading for my old eyes.  Thought I would start the year out with some organizing and my new goal is to do clean stamping.  For me that means putting things away as I use them or at least as soon as the project i am working on is finished.  So if i make four cards i need to clean up in between each new start.  So far for a week it is working well.  I hope to not lose so many dies, stamped pieces, little stamps, sentiments.  Yep, i spend more time looking for stuff and saying, “I just had it in my hand, what did I do with it? “ 

I found these printed images from Susan that I bought a couple of years ago.  Sadly, she had to close shop due to health reasons.  I was glad I came across them and thought it would be a good way to start the new year stamping.  Something easy to ease my way into some mojo.  All that sugar took it’s toll on my brain.

IMG_8776 (800x600)IMG_8777 (650x800)

1 comment:

  1. More of these cool card toppers. They are a great way to ease into a new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.