Wednesday, January 11, 2017

one layer valentine

Clean, simple, one layer, beauty!  In that pack of Michaels layovers I purchased there was this heart in a not too nice of an ugly green color.  How to use it then?  Paint it or turn it into a stencil.  oh yeah, i love that effect.  The stamp across the top is a from very very old technique tuesday set that has six different strips of “stitches” I rarely used it and am surprised i even kept the set but now with the MISTI and the success of today’s card border I will re-visit that set and have fun with it.

Two different distress inks.  Fired Brick and Aged Mahogany gives the hear an embossed look and a bit of ombre.  As long as i have this stencil going on I hope to make a few more of these for a couple of my daughters friends that quite often send us cards and little gifts. IMG_8806 (673x800)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.