Wednesday, January 11, 2017

MFT Sketch 315

With that idea in my head to create MFT Sketch challenges with a loose interpretation I love the way this one turned out.  I  have gotten so much use out of my LJD Wildflowers stamps, dies and stencils.  For this one i mixed a bit of very old and hard Viva Inka-Gold in violet along with some fresh embossing paste.  It didn’t break down completely and gave a wonderful texture that looks like tiny raindrops on the stenciled pasted.   The sentiment banner was cut with a teeny little scallop scissors (it’s covering up the stamped sentiment that was crooked) don’t you just love it when you make a mistake and your creation turns out better because you had to be inventive?  Faux stitching across the top of the little banner.  There’s a little bit of Morrocan Tile going on in the back ground.  MFT stencil and sponged with MFT whipped cream white.  My Wink of Stella pen was running out of glitter and i added water and shook it.  WHOA!!!  I have glitter now on that MFT stitched heart!! and last but not least……….remember paint chips???  Anyone else still have some hanging around? I laughed when i found them hiding in my stash. 

(notice how the doily still keeps the fishtail banner look of the sketch)  Click HERE for link to this fun challenge.

IMG_8812 (625x800)        MFT_WSC_315

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice card. I especially like the doily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.