Monday, January 23, 2017

simple MFT Sketch

IMG_8822 (643x800) (643x800)

It’s been on my mind to make a card with a gold glitter strip.  the MFT Wednesday Sketch challenge #316 was the perfect time to try it.  I used two strips of 3/8 inch wide Sookwang tape and then peeled the backing off and sprinkled with Art Impressions gold glitter.  Oh my, how sparkly and fun it is.  I wanted just a simple image after seeing the beauty of the gold strip and i chose these LJD Wildflowers from MFT.  The sentiment is also MFT and the sentiment die is from a blue prints set,   #6 ,  I think.  A spot of gold Viva Pearl pen and this elegant card is complete.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your week is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.