Friday, January 27, 2017

Water Color Back Ground

At ladies day last Saturday I made a couple of Brush-O water color back grounds as per usual when i do that i am challenged with how to use the back ground.  I saw this Northwoods image sitting on top of my Christmas pile and thought it would look good stamped directly onto the back ground.  This turned out better than i had hoped.  I used a piece of velour back ground paper that i embossed with a new embossing snowflake folder but unfortunately you can’t see that on the picture.  I found some new ribbon in my stash and used Kristina Werners hand written sentiment stamp. 

Challenges:  Work It Wednesday ~Something New

Word Art Wednesday ~Anything Goes

IMG_8832 (659x800)

1 comment:

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.