Wednesday, January 30, 2013

February Birthdays

I have two of my February cards finished.  The pink one is a take off a a card I saw in Take Ten magazine.  What a great mag that is found it at Barnes and Nobles last spring.

The Bear guy with wood grain is for the challenge at TSG stamps.  I finally got to use those die cut leaves that I got on clearance a year or so ago.  Using stuff up and yep, it feels good!  The stamp came from a rummage and hadn’t seen ink from me yet but isn’t he cute.  This will be my birthday card for Gilbert this year, and oh yeah, there’s that raffia I’m still using up.  Click HERE to play along in the Wood Grain Challenge TSG #192

DSC03214

DSC03215

4 comments:

  1. What a cute fishin' bear card, Janeen! I like the rough, masculine touches you put on here. :)

    BTW, Take Ten mag is so inspiring, isn't it?

    Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards!! Hope you get some snow today! I need to get my Thinking of You card done today...been too busy making Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards, Janeen! That little bear holding the salmon is fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet Janeen! I like that embossing! Thanks for playing along with the TSG Challenge this week! Good luck with the draw!
    ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.