Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Various Challenges

Trying to get out of a rut and decided to look around for some challenges.  MFT had a sketch challenge and I took them up on it so this card is posted on SCS (I hope)  Also I saw a vintage challenge posted somewhere and that inspired my image but I can’t find where that one is now.  Confused smile  I did go and look at Our Daily Bread Designs they always have beautiful card designers there and I have to admit quite often I get intimidated by how gorgeously those ladies stamp.  But I threw my hat in there this time since their theme was love and pink was one of the colors. I think this also fits the Simon Says Challenge anything goes.  So here goes. photo

.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you that you are trying different challenges!!! That's awesome!!! Love the pink and the baby shoes are so sweet!!! I do that too...find a challenge and then lose it! I have a notebook sitting on my desk to help but I still get lost. I also bookmark but now I have so many bookmarks! LOL BTW I checked to see if this was entered into MFT and as far as I could tell you did good! Looks like it has the keyword and it's in their gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Love those baby shoes!! So sweet!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.