Saturday, January 19, 2013

We are on a roll this evening-Marks Finest Papers Challenge 143 2nd entry

Waiting for Gilbert to get home.  Nervous when the roads are so bad so stamping takes my mind off it til I hear that garage door open.  My niece fell and broke a big bone in her hip and maybe this will help cheer her.  I think she likes purple, when I think about the kinds of clothes she likes.  Another MFP sentiment is the Fall word which was really in an autumn set, but hey, we are to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!.   On the inside of this I will hand write the words, Hope you are walking again soon….in reference to the over dressed munchkin on the front here who looks like she can’t move! Be right back

DSC03113

4 comments:

  1. She looks so cute and cold. Thanks again for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet shades of purple! I've always thought this image looked a bit immobile too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janeen--this is so adorable!!! Your coloring is fantastic! So glad you found time to play along with us a couple of times this week!!!! YEAH! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love the purple. This card is so perfect for the cold weather we are having. Stay bundled up. Thanks for joining us over at Speedy Fox and Friends for the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.