Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pinks and reds

Still working on those scraps.  Goodness, a gal can get a lot of cards made just using up little bits of this and that.  Hey that’s the name of my blog.  This one uses Labels Dies from Spellbinder's and a touch of Pearl Inks on the hearts.  More stamps that have never seen ink before. The lace back ground stamp, now that came from Stampin Up and I think that one sees ink more than any other stamp I own.  It’s great for all kinds of cards.  Now don’t think I have purchased all these stamps.  A lot of them have come to me as parts of being on Design Teams and quite a few of them I have won by entering challenges.  Then there are a lot of garage sale purchases too.  You know, the stamps that are just to reasonable to NOT buy them.  Well, I am enjoying the challenge of Use em up.   The red under the ribbon,  well….let’s just say all old rub- ons do not transfer very well and once they were on there, well that’s how genius is born, what can you do to fix a mistake?  Hmmm…cover it with sheer ribbon and make it look like it belongs there. Winking smile

DSC03109

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card!!! I love that particular label die. I just bought mine last month for just 9.00 at Hobby Lobby clearanced! Your stamped lace is beautiful and yup, if you hadn't mentioned it, I never whould have known that a rub on didn't work! Gorgeous card! Sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very purty! Love all the red, pops on the white for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.