Thursday, January 10, 2013

flu bug

acck! Gilbert and I rarely get sick so when a flu bug hits it seems like a major illness.  I crawled in back to bed to warm up yesterday at 10:00 A.M. and got up this a.m. at 8:00, weak, tired, woozy and the high temperature was gone but now it’s well below normal.  I dressed for warmth and not fashion. DSC03020 (473x800) 

There is just something comforting about wearing hubby’s shirts.  Snuggly like.  I have on silk underwear under the leggings and my Smart Wool socks along with Haflinger slipper shoes.  Glad I didn’t get rid of ALL my turtlenecks.  Naps were pretty much the routine of the day.

I have improved enough to know tomorrow will be a MUCH better day.  Had to sit in the craft room and create a bit.  Here’s my tonight’s card and will post a couple of the others I made that have likely made it to the recipients that might have read this before. 

DSC03023

I’m trying to make myself use Kraft a bit more in my projects, always a challenge for me.  Still keeping with the theme of Use it Up, the tag came from a Creative Memories mini scrapbook album.  I have almost emptied that pack now.  A couple of more pieces.  Smile  makes me very happy to see things getting used up.  I can actually see the tiniest dent in the pile of designer paper. (my weakness) but I buy it and then can’t remember how I wanted to use it.  The snowflake brad is another Use it Up piece.  Slowly but surely there is a bit more space in the drawers.

Now here is one in which I used stickers.  And I have a whole book full of those to play with. Used some moreDSC03003

of that designer paper, and where would I be without my Cuttle Bug?

Here’s a couple of similar ones again using Kraft. DSC03005

My hands haven’t been idle but now I think it is time for bed again.  What?? it’s only 8:30, oh well.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I'm usually getting ready for bed at 7 so don't worry!! Love those cardinal cards. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowflakes are die cuts from a styrofoam tray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations! I had to take a closer look at the cardinals! Gorgeous! Love the staples!!! Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.