Friday, January 18, 2013

Getting a late start

I wanted to get into the stamping room this a.m. but the phone rings, the dishes were calling, laundry wanted doing, then I had to run my car up to Wausau and that took the full afternoon.  After supper I hit the stamp room but first I had to clean it up from the last projects.  So fifteen minutes later I was ready to go.  While cleaning things up I had several scraps that I just couldn’t throw away and set them in a pile to make my next projects with.  I do love the challenge of doing that.  Here’s my finished projects all from scraps, even the bases were already pre-cut.  A sympathy card and a get well card.  There is so much flu going around.  Used four never been inked stamps also.  We are making progress.  The inside of the sympathy card simply says What a beautiful difference one single life made.  DSC03083 DSC03080

3 comments:

  1. Hi Girl:
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year..:)
    What an adorable card, and adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got some crafty time in! Indeed, a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS on the first one....and seeing that cute little image on the 2nd is sure to cheer anything that ails!

    ReplyDelete