Friday, January 18, 2013

Getting a late start

I wanted to get into the stamping room this a.m. but the phone rings, the dishes were calling, laundry wanted doing, then I had to run my car up to Wausau and that took the full afternoon.  After supper I hit the stamp room but first I had to clean it up from the last projects.  So fifteen minutes later I was ready to go.  While cleaning things up I had several scraps that I just couldn’t throw away and set them in a pile to make my next projects with.  I do love the challenge of doing that.  Here’s my finished projects all from scraps, even the bases were already pre-cut.  A sympathy card and a get well card.  There is so much flu going around.  Used four never been inked stamps also.  We are making progress.  The inside of the sympathy card simply says What a beautiful difference one single life made.  DSC03083 DSC03080

3 comments:

  1. Hi Girl:
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year..:)
    What an adorable card, and adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got some crafty time in! Indeed, a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS on the first one....and seeing that cute little image on the 2nd is sure to cheer anything that ails!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.