Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sweet and Sassy Digi Challenge

I thought I had forgotten how to stamp anything but the basics.  I just needed a little push.  I did some blog hopping and some challenge sketches and voila’ I’m back in the stamping world.  Here’s that Sweet and Sassy digi image in it’s full length.  It’s being entered into their digi challenge which is very popular.  It already has 78 entries.  I really like digis, just kind of forget about them.  I should set my own challenge up and just do digis for one full week.  hmmmm….Thanks for dropping by. Hope you enjoy this cuteness.  DSC03134

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! That snow man is so cute. Love that tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blues are really pretty! Thanks for sharing your cute card in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget about digi's too! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, what a cute digi! I love the glittery snow and snowflake embellishment! Thanks for sharing with Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janeen, I LOVE this snowman. I have the clear stamp and I LOVE him. He makes me smile every time I see him! Sometimes I will make one of my cards my computer wallpaper and the card I created with him was on my computer for a long time. I enjoyed the smile! Love his blue scarf! Is that washi tape I spy? Wonderful card! So glad to hear you are having fun in the stamp room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.