Saturday, January 19, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends 143 Challenge

Use some twine they said.  I had visions of wrapping my card with twine, Instead I ended up with just a bitty bit on the button of this card.  I was using up my scraps and since Valentines day is coming up I used my heart punch.  I read somewhere a long time ago to update your old button supplies use rub-ons on them and that turned out great!  I have been wanting to do that for so long but never remember to use my buttons. The sentiment is from a retire MFP set called Butterflies and Wisteria.  I love the way all of my MFP stamps are so clear when they stamp.  Especially the sentiments they are so crisp. I used a Cuttlebug folder with hearts on it lightly sponged with Red Lipstick Distress ink from Tim Holtz. The little scrap tag is the reverse of the colored heart punch out.  The little navy blue heart is the rub on.  I have several of those to use up.  Thanks for taking a peek.  DSC03111

5 comments:

  1. Janeen, this is so pretty! The embossing looks great! Love the twine on the button! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Janeen! I love the simplicity of the layers and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the texture. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Valentine card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janeen--so happy to see you playing along with us this week!!! This Valentine card is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.