Tuesday, October 28, 2014

GKD Stamp 352

IMG_6788 (1024x792)

Simple Christmas card for the GKD Monday challenge last week.  Once again, I LOVE how crisp and clean her rubber images stamp.  Both these stamps were in a grab bag that I won from her.  When you win the Monday challenges at StampTV they give you a wonderful little mini kit with papers and lots of stamps and ribbons, all kinds of goodies.  So fun to play in the challenges there with that kind of winning potential. 

I used a brush of acrylic paint over the sentiment because it looked so WHITE and kind of boring and that just lit things right up.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. I like the swatch of color under the greeting. Great simple card that is very Christmasy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.