Monday, October 20, 2014

Sometimes challenges make you do strange things. Stamps 342-343

IMG_6765 (1024x750)

I won this stamp set from Mark’s Finest Papers in a drawing and never really thought I would use it but it’s surprising how many times I have pulled it out.  This is for the HYCCT challenge and I like to make cards that the moms going through treatment can give to their kids or grand kids.  The challenge was to BIND your card instead of folding it.  Hold it together with “something”  I chose staples.  I gave the alien a googly eye for added fun.   Stamps 342, 343

The sentiment is done in puffy embossing powder.

MFT, BOYS, SPACE, HYCCT14

1 comment:

  1. The one eyed, googlie eyed alien is too cool. That paper is a scream. A perfect card for a kid to put a smile on his or her face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.