Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stamps 329 & 330 Gina K Designs

IMG_6722 (716x800)
Looks like I’ve been caught with my fingers in the Gina K Designs basket of stamps.  I do love her stamps and guess the only reason I wasn’t using them so much is because they were red rubber and those are hard to get back to after using the clear stamps so much.  BUT….she now has clear stamps and wow they stamp every bit as nice as the rubber ones stamp.  This is a rather new set that she put out, last year, maybe, it has vertical sentiments with it which was my reason for purchasing it.  But BONUS, she also added flowers, stems, and dragon flies in with it.  I painted these with glue paint (I just squeezed my glue pen out on my Kraft sheet) took a small wide brush and painted on the glue and then topped it Razzle Berry Glitter from Stampin Up.  I sure do love their Glitter.
I am entering this into the Simon Challenge I've Fallen in Love with......that would be my Viva Pearl Pens.  I use them A LOT.  Any size pearl you want, just squeeze it out of the tube, any color you want, they come in so many colors.  I have about ten of them i think.  Shiny black is used on here.

1 comment:

  1. Great card! The embossed frame is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.