Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Stamp 334 Door County Rubber Stamps

IMG_6732 (817x1024)

Oscar at Door County Rubber Stamps (see side bar) makes THE cutest stamps ever.  I was so honored to be on her Design Team for a while.  The last weekend of the month I will be going to a three day event at her place in Door County.  It will be so fun with lots and lots of stampers.  (We get to shop with a discount coupon and all kinds of free goodies coming our way too. ) 

The HYCCT challenge on SCS was to use chicks on our card.  I used a Coredinations scrap for the embossed chicken wire look on the one panel.  I love how that stuff sands off.  The big daisy was a clearance item from Michaels.

To achieve a clean masked look, leave your die in place and then lightly sponge in the background.  It gives a nice clean edge.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty spring card, love the colors. That flower is fabulous. I never think to use the core paper to sand after dry embossing.... heck I barely ever think to dry emboss. Great card. Have fun with your trip to Door County to shop and stamp! Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.