Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Stamps 353,354, 355 SU Fishes

IMG_6785 (836x1024)

I had so much fun with this back ground.  I swiped Mowed Lawn, spiced marmalade, and salty ocean onto my craft mat.  Spritzed with water, spritzed the water color paper with water and pressed and dragged it though the paint on the craft mat.  I spritzed some more water on it after I dried it with a heat gun. 

I cut a little square with spell binders die to add up in the corner for the sentiment. 

The bottom strip was what I had trimmed off and I sprayed that craft mat some more and dragged the strip through it.  Then I mixed some translucent paste and glitter together and stenciled that onto the strip.  I stamped those cute fishies and added sequins for bubbles and sat back and said…..awwwwww.  Open-mouthed smile Thumbs up

1 comment:

  1. I love watery blues and green together and they make for the best fishy cards evah! Those fish look like they are trying to give me a smooch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.