Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stamp 327 and 328

Is anything better than ice cream for a dessert treat?  It’s my weakness for sure.  It was my plan to have this card be reminiscent of an old fashioned ice cream store like my Hubs and I visited when we were in AZ a few years back.  Very old fashioned and they even had phosphates yet.  I don’t know what those are but Hubs was sure excited about it.   I got this stamp at a rummage sale and the topping that went with it.  I love my MFT sequin dies that allows me to create sequins in any color.  A little push in the center with a stylus and they look pretty much like the real thing.  A friend of mine gave me that sentiment die cut.  It was lounging in her stash and she said she never used it.  I think it’s a Provo Craft for the cuttlebug.  It works well with several sentiments to choose from.  It’s getting’ loved on by me so I think it likes it’s new home.  Princess  The doily is one from Top Dog Dies that I am in love with.   I’m sad now cuz McD’s here only has the chocolate dipped cones in the summer time and so no more until next year.  Our McD’s is only one block away so it’s probably a good thing they do that.  IMG_6721 (943x1024)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.