Monday, October 20, 2014

Stamp # 340 & 341 SU

IMG_6764 (811x1024)

Digging into a really old set of SU that I purchased at a rummage sale.  Never have used this one before.  oh, but it stamped so sweetly in the orange and pink.  The little center its it’s own stamp.  And what do you think, I found this ribbon in the $1.00 bin at Target and it was the perfect add on for this card.  I took that top orange piece and cut it with my MFT curved die and then used just the top portion of a Christmas embossing folder to give it a bit of interest.  The back ground is water color paper and stencil.  It was a mop up of some stenciling I had done on my craft mat and I can’t bear to waste good distress inks.

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps has this ever so sweet scalloped circle die.  I use it a lot.

CAS, CAS TEAM, SU, PPRS

1 comment:

  1. What a bright cheery card! Those colors are so yummy. That ribbon is perfect for this card. I like that you used the tiny attacher to stick it on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.