Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stamp 326 from my stash

This adorable bear came from a rummage sale.  He’s the perfect guy card for a fisherman.  I call him Grampa Bear.  I water colored him with pencils this time and then made it look like a photo with those punched corners.  The nail brads are from my Viva Pearl Pen in copper.  I love those Pearl Pens. Red heart Such cool accents they make and one pen will give you lots and lots and lots of pearls.  Open-mouthed smile   This is for another HYCCT challenge going to MD Anderson center when they are all done.  I am keeping them in a separate box.  It’s fun to watch the box fill up as I add the envies and acrylic envies to each finished card.

IMG_6718 (777x1024)

2 comments:

  1. Grampa bear is quite the fisherman! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janeen, this is sooo cute! Your coloring is beautiful on this fisherbear!!! I love the photo corners and the fun copper pearls from the pen. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.