Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Stamp 336 Stampin Up

I must confess, when I was working with this set from SU, I never thought I would use this stamp.  I have used the other images on different occasions but for some reason this one just sat there crying, “pick me, pick me”.  Yet every time I reached over it.  I was thinking INSIDE the box.  Open the box, and voila`  The PERFECT border stamp for this small tag and the gusty winds of autumn.  Now we are both happy and that entire set has been used and the stamp gets it’s little green mark, that’s how I tell if I used them during this journey.   Tell me, don’t you think it’s perfect?  (faux stitching, I know it looks real)   OH, and talk about fun!  I used my MFT sequins dies to cut out some clear sequins from some packaging material.  Had to run it through twice and put a bit a a shim with it along with my metal plate but it works.  Don’t’ they add just the right touch?   Thanks for stopping by.
  IMG_6738 (1024x815)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the gorgeous color combo! Your leaves are so pretty. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.