Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Smooshed @ SCS Stamps #346 & 347

 IMG_6768 (1024x838)IMG_6769 (1024x776) 

The idea was to take two pieces glossy cardstock, drop reinkers The idea was to take two pieces glossy cardstock, drop reinkers on one side and smoosh them together to make a unique background.  I thought it looked rather like a jungle pattern and I’ve been wanting to play with these little die cuts from sizzix.  They make the sweetest animals when used with different designer papers.  I thought I would hang that fun monkey up in the corner for a bit of fun.  I stampled that Bamboo background from an old SU large back ground stamp.  I still use it a lot. 

The second card is similar for the background but I added a bit of spritzing with a toothbrush and some more of that lilac re-inker.  These re-inkers were from SU.  I only have a couple of these on hand.  I’m glad I never really went overboard purchasing them.

1 comment:

  1. Such different looking card made from a similar background. The jungle scene is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.