Friday, October 24, 2014

Hummers #348,349, 350,351

IMG_6777 (859x1024)

IMG_6778 (1024x782)

Using some techniques in the challenges posted for HYCCT.  The top one is stamped on tissue paper.  I used a spray adhesive on the card stock and carefully pressed the stamped and colored tissue paper over it and trimmed it.  I used a corner punch on two corners to give some movement to the card.

The flowers in the second set are part of the set of the first humming bird.  A friend gifted me with that wreath and I love the way it looks on this embossed resist semi glossy card stock.  I used markers direct to the stamp for the pretty hummingbird colors.

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are fabulous Janeen. Love that humming bird.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.