Friday, April 18, 2014

Changing things up

Besides making cards, I also do a lot of digital scrapbooking.  The question I get the most is, do you just digi-scrap or do you get your books printed?  I think that’s funny, because what would be the point of doing all that work if I were not going to print the books. YES….I love my digi books because they take up so little space compared to the great big overstuffed hands on scrap books I made four of. I can get ten digi books in the same space as ONE hands on book.  So yeah, I print them.

Here’s a page that I did today.  I love how it turned out.  I didn’t take the picture purposely for this but when I saw the picture I decided to do the page.  This was taken on Mom’s 86th birthday this past January.  After posting the photo online I went back into the program and added the date across the bottom of the photo.  12x12 page

Technorati Tags: ,,
moms

2 comments:

  1. This is such a personal page! And a lovely idea. I don't know why anyone would would digi scrapbook and NOT print them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janeen, this is lovely! I LOVE the idea that you make your pages into books!!! Doing it digitally and printing them up is the only thing that would entice me to get into scrapbooking! I love the thought of having those thing books of lovely pages to leaf through. I love the doily and the paper you chose for your backdrop to your photo. Very cool photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.