Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The last of the treasure scraps

I did it! I used them all up.  I love that feeling.  Red heart  IMG_4794 (800x599)I actually used more scraps than I had on the table but anyway they all got used and that’s what counts.  Scraps are my inspiration.  I love to see what I can create with them.  This is the negative part of a die cut for the frame and the burlap was a left over piece.  Actually everything on this card is cut from a scrap.  It must be my most frugal card ever.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! I love the blue birds!!! That burlap is really cool and what a great way to use a negative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a good feeling to use up those scraps! What a sweet card this is! Love the leaves on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.