Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stamp #197

We are getting close to 200 stamps used.  it has gone fast.  there are many many more yet to be inked.  For this one, I turned the clear stamp over and inked up the back part of it with Pumice by Ranger distress ink.  Then I embossed in white over that and just lightly sponged with some worn lipstick color distress ink.

Both of these stamps  I found at Good Will the other day.  They stamp so nicely.  I don’t know whose stamps they are.  I love the trail of flowers that was in one of the CD cases.  and of course my Viva Pearl Pen.  Sometimes the littlest touches make the difference in a card.  I love the look of the tags that I cut the edges with a teeny scallop scissors.

I will enter this one into the Simon Says Wednesday Animal Antics challenge.

IMG_4723

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, a lovely branch and leaves.....the pearlised butterflies are stunning!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of your wonderful thrift store finds. What a great card. Teeny weeny scallops?! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.