Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stamp # 194 Prickley Pear

It was fun to do this easy technique and having won these die cut mats it went really fast.  I should make some more like this just to have on hand.  I surely cannot stay caught up with sympathy cards this year.  Every week for the past six weeks there has been a death of someone close enough to us that warrants cards for the families.  A little piece of my heart goes into each card.   All I did was stamp in white color box pigment ink and emboss with white.  I made a little slit for the greeting tab to slip into, right behind the ribbons.

IMG_4726 (688x800)

1 comment:

  1. So.... reading between the lines, it is not conducive do a long life to know you??? Umm.... gotta go!

    Seriously though, my heart goes out to you. It isn't easy to lose people you hold dear and to lose 6 of them all at once. That's just terrible.

    Your cards is fantastic though. I love that shaped matting your used, very elegant for such a somber time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.