Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stamp #191

Oh he’s so cute and hardly ever gets to come out of the box.  I don’t know why I overlook him.  Just thought I would try some water color pencils on him this time.  He fits well into the Simons Says Wednesday Challenge, so we shall hop on over there and enter him in.
IMG_4639 (645x800)
Supplies:
Image: Stampin Up
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Dies: My Favorite Things Blueprints 5, Simon Says Mini Hearts, and Spellbinders shapeablities
Embossing Folder: Lifestyle Crafts Weave
Staedler Water Color Pencils.
Viva Pearl Pen

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this? A bunny in a basket and a bluebird. Last spring I relocated a whole family of bunnies from my home out into the country. The babies were small enough to hold in the palm of my hand. Cute as buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. The bunny in the basket is too cute for words and I love that little bird next to him. The flower is gorgeous, too. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... he is such a cutie, why do you leave him languishing away? I'm glad you got him out now (and I should talk). This is a great spring card. I love that flower and embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet sweet image! Love the heart center on your layered flower embellishment! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.