Saturday, April 19, 2014

Here’s another

Well, I guess I have a lot of die cuts hanging around waiting to get used.  For this one I layered it three times.  There’s really three colors here but it doesn’t matter, no one will see that brown one on the bottom and it gives my sentiment some dimension and cleans up my desk at the same time.

Note to self:  Once again…Martha Stewart punches DO NOT WORK on 110 lb. cardstock.  Only SU punches work on that.  I wrecked my first piece of card stock and THEN decided to  use a die from MFT on this.  Embarrassed smile

IMG_4758 (700x800)

THE DETAILS:

MFT DIES-SCRAPS

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

  1. Janeen, this is GORGEOUS! I love the HELLO and how you gave it dimension! The ribbon gives it an extra touch of elegance! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty spring card! I love the double ribbon and the layered HELLO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.