Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Stamp # 180

I watched this video and CASED it.  I thought that pretty diagonal glitter stripe needed to be on one of my cards.  Open-mouthed smile   Glitter, Sparkle.  Pink, I love it.

This is also one of the very early stamp sets I got from SU.  I don’t know if it was a for sale item or a hostess gift.  I love the simplicity of it and have made stationary paper with it in the past with some cute little checkered squares.  I still like to grab it every once in a while.  I used my copics to color the little candi dots, since I didn’t have the right shade of pink. 

IMG_4476

SUPPLIES:

Image: Stampin Up

Sentiment:  My Favorite Things

Red Magic Tape

Glitter

Candis

Inks: Memento Petal Inks- SU markers

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!!! Love the design and the sparkly glitter stripe! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy pink in this card. It pairs so well with the green background you put it on. It makes my heart go pitter-patter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.