Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stamp #205 a watercolor look

I am still using up the treasure scraps from my desk.  Almost done with them.  I feel so frugal.  In love  I had a scrap of double side adhesive cut out into a label shape and it made the perfect glitter background for my YOU die cut.  I stamped the flower in London Fog (memento ink) and then colored it with markers so there is no harsh black line and it looks a bit more like a water colored image.  I had that scrap of vellum to use up and it worked perfectly to emboss a partial sentiment on.  Quite a simple card really and I really like the clean look of it.

IMG_4793 (800x591)

The details:

Image: Stampin’ Up colored with SU markers

Cuttlebug embossing folder

Recollections glitter

Sentiment: Hero Arts

My Favorite Things Die

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Janeen. Like the flowers on the edge and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card! It would qualify as CAS yet there is so much happening in it with the glitter and vellum and die cuts and colors and embossing.... so much wonderfulness in one card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.