Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stamp 193 My Favorite Things

IMG_4721 (678x800)MFTWSC172

My Favorite Thing is really My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.  I love the challenge of seeing what I have that can be made into someone else’s pattern. 

I am still enjoying that burlap.  So fun to use texture like that.

My little gal is an MFT image and I colored her with copics.  It’s time for SPRING!!  I’m glad I didn’t make any silly promises to myself about making snow man cards as long as there is still snow on the ground because I have had ENOUGH.  It’s coming down frightfully again today.  My tulips are coming up though and they seem to like the nitrogen that the snow is giving them.  I’m so glad I got that bed raked last week when we had spring that one day. Wilted rose

SUPPLIES:  MFT Image and dies

Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Candies

3 comments:

  1. Janeen, this is soooo sweet!!! I am absolutely determined to get my set out and play soon!!! I used two of the sentiments for this month's dirty dozen cards but I haven't actually inked up this sweet girl yet! You did a fabulous job coloring her! Sweet Candi embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one cute card Janeen. You colored her perfectly. Love the burlap banner too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The burlap is an excellent addition. I know I have some of it somewhere.... This is a very cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.