Tuesday, February 11, 2014

#90 What’s Your Favorite Movie?

IMG_3540

My all time favorite has to be Forrest Gump.  Run Forrest!! 

This stamp set was part of a group of sets that I won this past summer.  If I wasn’t doing this challenge for myself, I doubt if this one ever would have seen ink.  But I love it, love how it turned out.

The most fun part was making the pop corn.  Do you REMEMBER that acrylic stuff that puffs up when you heat it?  Well, I had a very old tube of it that would even come out of the tube.  I cut the tube open and used a toothpick to add some teeny dabs and then There; BOOM! We have pop corn as soon as the heat gun was applied to it. It’s so cool!! I might have to search out some more of that stuff.

I popped the image panel up on dimensionals.  I ran the red panel through the Big shot with an embossing folder.  Simple and LOVE the way it looked.

SUPPLIES:

IMAGE: Mark’s Finest Papers~Now Showing-Endless Creations –Stitches

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Stampin Up-Sizzix

2 comments:

  1. Let's go to the movies! Actually hubby is going to see RoboCop this evening. I'll be with my small stamp club. The cats will be left all alone. One can only assume the house will still be standing when we get home. These are fun stamps and I love your popcorn. I know that stuff that you talk of... but don't remember its name. A Muse sells it as Le Poof, but it's well known as something else.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.