Monday, February 10, 2014

GKD Stamp 118

IMG_3749 (600x800)

I am in love with my Gina K Design stamps.   Every image has life.  Going simple for this one, it is a birthday card for Gina.   Jump on over to StampTV and “give” a card to Gina with your favorite GKD stamp and you will be entered into a $50 drawing.  This is one of my go to back grounds cuttlebug folders for elegance.  (uhm< I think my English teacher would be red lining that sentence).  ~ Doing a bit of paper piecing with scraps of course.  I cut the shoulder flower out and popped it up.   There’s one of those little hearts from Simon’s die; showing up again.  And now it’s time to take myself off to the kitchen and make some enchiladas.  yummmo!

SUPPLIES:

Image and sentiment: GKD Celebrate in Style

Embossing folder: Cuttlebug-Large Fleur d Lis

Dies: Spellbinders Circle, Petite Scallop Circle, MFT Blueprints 3 ribbon, Simon Says Mini Hearts

2 comments:

  1. Make a double helping of those enchiladas and I'll be right over! This is a pretty feminine card. I like the little popped out flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.