Saturday, February 8, 2014

simple beauty #113/114

Loving the Gina K Designs stamps again.  I only have a few but I always love the way they stamp and the simplicity of her designs. This went together easily, sometimes that just happens.  Using Olive Green again, guess that must be my color of the year.  Smile  I first cut the oval die and then stamped and colored the wheel image.  Next I stamped the tall grass and whisked it with copic green and cut it out.  After arranging it on the other oval I felt it needed a little trim to be more oval also.  Mounted the first oval on some Steel Gray matting.  I was first going to put the entire sentiment on the clouds when I saw that die cut “you” sitting there.  Inspiration strikes!!  I love how this turned out as if part of the cloud itself.  Then I saw the grass already cut and waiting to be used. It was the perfect finishing touch.  Most of the time I have no idea what is going to develop when I stamp an image.  It just ….develops!  Red heart

IMG_3744 (650x800)

SUPPLIES:

Images: Gina K Designs Farm Life

Sentiment: Gina K Designs Where the Heart Is

Dies:  My Favorite Things - Clouds, Grass, Ovals, Thank You

Coloring Medium: Copics

3 comments:

  1. My kind of card. Love the sentiment and wagon wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! :) I LOVE this card!!! Gorgeous image and fun card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual I like hearing how your card came to be. It is always nice to hear how one thing lead to the next...and good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way. It is good to use up the bits lying about on your desk. Great card, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.