Monday, February 10, 2014

Sweet N Sassy Stamp #116

Sweet N Sassy is another company whose images I love.  They are so cute and lively looking and their serene ones just speak peace.  This is one company that does a lot with sentiments too and I appreciate them.  I am entering this into their February Release Challenge SPRING.  Using Cocoa Mouse cut out and layered over  the stamped image.  I used glue pen and pearlized embossing powder to give the heart a bit of a lift from looking to flat stamped on the Kraft.  A piece of an embellished border for springs ties it into their SPRING theme.   Also entering into the Mod Squad challenge to use hearts and glitter.  My glitter strip and glittered hearts fits their theme; and because it’s Lee throwing down the challenge I had to go with PINK hearts and strip, dontchaknow?  ( this valentine will go to a little girl in our Sunday Meeting, got to get one made for her twin brother too)  they always so politely tell me thank you the next time they see me.  I like to reward politeness.  Smile   And a super bonus challenge entry into Simon Says Wednesday for using one of their Simon Exclusive dies Mini Hearts.  This, is my most used die in my stash.  I use those little hearts on lots and lots of cards. 

IMG_3747 (800x600)

SUPPLIES:

Image: Sweet N Sassy –Cocoa Mouse Valentine

Sentiment: Gina K Designs

Dies: Simon Says Mini Hearts

Border: K & Company by Tim Coffey

Ranger pearlized embossing Powder

Colored with Copics

7 comments:

  1. You have created a very cute little scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much spring in that card--I love it. Cute little mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is just as adorable for the girl twin, Janeen! A pretty and Springish Valentine!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little scene. A little girl will love this Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww....adorable! I love those sweet flowers! And the pop of glitter is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card!!! I love how you popped up your Tulips! That's not easy to do with such tiny flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.