Monday, February 17, 2014

Stamps 130 & 131

IMG_3764

So I have a cyber friend that likes green!!  This will likely be a bit late arriving as Valentine’s Day is tomorrow.  But she inspired me with a posting she did of hand lettered candy hearts. 

I thought she would get a kick out of this one as she calls her self Princess.  I had to really dig in that candy bag to find one that said Princess. Red heart

I really didn’t know I had so many Valentine stamps.  It doesn’t look like very many but I haven’t made it through them all for this year.

Trying this technique, using the punched negative popped up.   About a year ago I posted a card similar onto a forum….OMW did I start a TREND???  No one is giving me credit for it but yah, I think it was me…the great trend setter.  Open-mouthed smile

SUPPLIES:

Images: Inkadinkadoo

DP: My Minds Eye~The Sweetest Things

Punch:  SU Scallop~ I love how this thing punches every time. 

1 comment:

  1. You are so trendy! I love the candy hearts you made. In real life, those candy hearts are ick... chalk flavored... and they don't say as interesting things as we'd make them say if only we were in charge of the world. Thanks for the great card and for thinking of me this VD.... um... yeah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.