Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stamps 127-128-129 Happy Valentines Day, Sarah

IMG_3762

Well this was about the easiest card EVER.  I love that stack of My Mind’s Eye Paper and cutting the 8 x 8 to size just made the perfect background for this.  I layered it 1/16th with a piece of Kraft and then stamped the three Valentine stamps into the appropriate space.  Colored them with a pink marker and added the embellishments.  Since this is for our daughter who is all of those things listed, I added the LARGE Tim Holtz button and twine on top of that bright ribbon.  And just for added Glitz, cuz she likes bling, I tucked the little heart paper clip behind the top layer.  oops I almost cut it off in the photo.  She will be coming home tomorrow for an overnight stay so this will get hand delivered.  Card for hubby will post tomorrow.  Winking smile

Entering this into SIMON”S MONDAY CHALLENGE We love Stamps

SUPPLIES:

Images: Dollar Store and Inkadinkadoo

Marker: SU Pixie Pink

Twine: Michaels

Button: Tim Holtz

Ribbon: SU

2 comments:

  1. This is a very good use of that pre-printed paper that seems so awkward to use. You really rocked it with this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had to do a double-take when you said this was the easiest card ever! It certainly doesn't look easy at all! I was totally drawn in to all of the patterns and designs and thought it must've taken you forever to make. I was stunned at how you'd simply (and cleverly) used the 8 x 8 stack. Brilliant! And I think the button, twin, ribbon and heart clip give it just the right bit of dimension and texture. Truly an outstanding project and so inspiring to see how you used the patterned paper so wisely. Thank you so much for giving me all sorts of new ideas and for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.