Saturday, February 8, 2014

sometimes it has to be REALLY simple #115

Several years ago when I was into hands on scrap booking I won a TON of stickers in an e-bay auction.  I probably need to sell them on e-bay since I only digi scrap now.  Any-hoo, I still have many many many stickers.  Every once in a while I grab some and make a simple card.  One of Gilbert’s co-workers recently had a sweet baby girl.  She will appreciate the simplicity of this card.  The baby pins and banner are quick stamps to use.  The sentiment conveys the perfect message. 

IMG_3746

SUPPLIES:

Image:  Gina K Designs

Stickers: Kangaroo & Joey

Sentiment: Simon Says - All Occasion

Dies: Sizzix

1 comment:

  1. I always feel that I'm "cheating" when I use stickers on a card, which is silly because it is all papercrafting. I like what you've done here. A sweet and simple little baby girl card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.