Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stamp 139–I’m into my GKD stamps stash

The challenge on StampTV using GKD stamps is Shabby Chic. 

Shabby Chic is not something i really do very much of but i love how this turned out. Then I almost forgot about the matching envelope part.

I distressed the edges of that gorgeous CS, added rough faux stitching, distressed the shimmery doily and added strips of ribbon that i frayed the edges of. used the tiny attacher for more shabby look. I'm in love with stamping. :) Especially with GKD stamps.  This is for my niece and nephew who are having a 25th anniversary gathering this Saturday.  SHE is really into Shabby Chic and this will be perfect for them.  Also some of her favorite colors. 

I am going to post this as I first had it, before I made the envie and then after I made the envie.  Cuz I just added a tiny bit of bling and what a difference it makes.  I was thinking pearls but they didn’t give enough pizzazz.                                                                                                                                         IMG_3832 (800x600)

IMG_3833 (800x600)

SUPPLIES:

Image: Gina K Designs~Spring Time Silhouette Kit

Ribbon: Gina K Designs ~Sentiments: Gina K Designs

Dies:  Top Dog Dies~ Madison Doily, Simon Says Christi Butterfly

BG paper unknown

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous Card. Simple looking but Chic. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card with a lovely vintage feel. That shabby chic butterfly rocks! And look at you, still working to bring the tiny attacher into the "in" embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.