Saturday, January 18, 2014

59, 60, 61,62 ~ Flourishes and Frame

IMG_3502
This set was the very first set I ever won for entering into a challenge.  Oh my, it opened up a whole new world to me.  I have used and re-used this set with the pretty flourishes in many different colors.
Edith is my 96 year old friend stamping buddy.  She is amazing.  She makes beautiful cards for all of her children, grands and great grands and she has a pile of ‘em.  The also makes cards for all her nieces and nephews and her friends.  We never fail to receive birthday cards and anniversary cards from Edith. ~ This was the beginning of spring and I went to visit her and it was warm enough to eat outside.  Lots of times we’ll have a bite of lunch together or just a treat of something sweet and something to drink.  We were both glad to be warm enough to be outside.
I will send this card to her so that she receives some happy mail in her mail box during these long winter days.
Inside and outside of this card I used all the image stamps from this set. IMG_3503
SUPPLIES:
IMAGES:  Mark’s Finest Papers Flourishes and Frames (retired)
INKS;  Staz-on, VersaFine and Hero Arts Shadow Ink –stone
SENTIMENT: Celebrate BIG
DIES: MFT  Oval Stax
White gel pen

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Janeen, this is lovely!!! What a great pic of the two of you! Great card design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this! That's so nice of you to do and it's a great card to boot. That Edith... does she ever stop to eat or go potty? That's a lot of card making she does. I hope to be just as creative as her at that age!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.