Monday, January 27, 2014

98 & 99 gotta get foxy

IMG_3557

Whew, this was a hard one.  I was thinking baby when I started but just couldn’t pull it together after trying several different designs.  Then when I remembered I want to send a card to a friend that has recently adopted it got a bit easier.  This set is going to go bye-bye.  I really don’t like anything except for two of the sentiments that came with it.  It was part of a design team package.   I might just as well go ahead and enter this in the Mod Squad challenge and the Simon Says Western Challenge

So stamp 100 is coming up.  What’s it gonna be?  Check in later this week and we’ll see what’s cookin’!   Thanks for stopping by. 

SUPPLIES:

IMAGES: All  Mark’s Finest Papers-Foxy  Background is MFT Wood Grain Back Ground stamp

DIES: MFT Blueprint, Grass and Sentiment Banner

INKS: COPICS  & Distress inks.

6 comments:

  1. I think this is very cute!!! The wood grain bg is a great setting for the Foxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the die cut grass and the woodgrain background. It really adds to the nature feel of the card. The foxes are cute enough, but they don't do it for me either. Goodbye foxes! May you find a nice home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute baby card. Love the woodgrain look with the fox family too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, thanks for playing with Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card...love the wood grain background you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Love the adorable fox baby and momma! Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.