Monday, January 6, 2014

Tea Time

Stamp#12 & 13 :  My sister-in-law was asking about different green teas and I had some samples I wanted to send her.  Of course they can’t go out without a card.  It’s hard to see the little tea time background stamp on the orange.  It looks fine in real life but doesn’t show up on camera.  I wanted it to be subtle and stamped it in Lovely Lavendar ink.  I have that sweet little tea bag stamp that looks so cute stamped on vellum and cut out.  So just a single panel card, not a folded one to tuck in with the tea samples. I thought the Moroccan stencil from MFT would make a great background for tea images, right? I also ran the orange piece through the Big Shot with the same stencil and then used cameo coral to pop the embossing a bit.

IMG_3385

IMG_3386Isn’t this a cute little stamp but it hardly ever sees ink.  if anyone has any suggestions for using it.  I’m open for them.  Open-mouthed smile  always appreciate the help.

Supplies used:

Stamp Clinic mixed tea elements image

Anticipations image-tea bag

MFT Stencil- Moroccan

Spell Binders fancy square shapeablities

Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper for rounding corners.   Top Dog Dies Fancy Tea Cup, SU markers.   Inks: Cameo Coral, Lovely Lavendar, SU~

1 comment:

  1. Love the teabag stamp on the vellum. It looks almost like a real teabag sitting there. That is a sweet little tea themed background stamp. You can make repeating backgrounds with it for all your tea themed cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.