Saturday, January 18, 2014

Center Step Card Stamp #63

IMG_3505

IMG_3507

This was a new challenge for me.  I have never made a center step card before. This went together very easily with Patty’s instructions from this video.  I stamped in Versafine and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  Next, I added the flower soft to the flowers already printed on the designer paper. I taped both pieces to the base, stamped the spirals and added a die cut button and red twine.

I am entering this in these challenges.  Mark’s Finest Papers #195 is to make a center step card and the Mod Squad is to use snow

This nuthatch is a sweet image. This is how my cone flowers look once we get the first snow.  They are so pretty with their snow caps and then the little nuthatch flies in and picks the seeds.

SUPPLIES;

IMAGE; Mark’s Finest Papers ~Peaceful Nuthatch ~Sentiments are from same set

PAPERS: The Paper Studio ~Pocket full of Posies

DIES; My Favorite Things Blueprints 6

Twine

Flower Soft

I don’t know whose images the spirals are

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous stair step card Janeen!! I love the soft look of first snow on the flowers!! I'm so glad you're having fun with us at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab step card Janeen its really lovely huggles Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous step card. Never tried one myself, but sure looks cool. Love the snow on the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gracious, this is GORGEOUS! I am so glad you gave it a try, surprisingly easy, isn't it?! Love your card in the Kraft, so elegant! The bits of snow add such beautiful contrast. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janeen--this is beautiful!!! I'm so glad you found my video easy to follow. Thanks so much for adding the link in your write-up. Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card! Need to try this myself! Thanks for playing along in our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Those center step cards are surprisingly easy, aren't they? Whoever you send this card to will think you slaved away at it! Let 'em think it! I like your snow on the kraft card, a very nice touch. It is an overall wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janeen, your card is fantastic. I love it. Thanks, so much, for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoops, I went to comment but I think my first try disappeared.
    Pretty card...this is one of my favorite card folds to do, and it worked really well for your bird image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.